They are going...

 


Today I want to share something that stayed in my heart. I do have a lot of friends today! But, are they really my friends that would stay along with me throughout the life? 2024 has started few days ago, 10th class is going from this school. Maybe I will be lonely tomorrow!

Actually, I don’t have an idol best friend like shown online, funny right? Or maybe sad! ‘I must be an introvert who is unable to make friends?’ No.

Let me start from beginning. When I was really small, I was not so outspoken, basically an introvert, shy from inside but in class I was really mischievous, obviously a 4 year old is mischievous – what’s special ? I think friends make someone naughty, if I didn’t have friend, I would have been shier. I had a group of friends, they were my best friends but however now the case is different. As we grew up, we lost the friendship, till date I have one of them – my bestfriend but the thing is till date I have not shared most of my secrets with him, our friendship was different. Few years ago, he made few friends, I knew they would not be his friends forever, but he gave them more importance than his ‘bestfriend’ his ‘first friend’ – me. He is now in different section, he is really busy, he has different friends group. As we didn’t share much time nowadays, I feel insecure to share the gossips that ‘best friends’ share. I post artworks online, and I am active on Instagram and youtube, I take part in sports, I dance well and a lot, I show a lot of energy everywhere, so I have around 300 friends, I wish one or the other ‘happy birthday’ daily. But, I am not in my idol friends group, most of my friends live really far away, so my involvement with them is really less. I have a lot of senior friends, so I am really popular in school, I told you I have a lot of friends and how! And those friends (my seniors) are leaving school in few days, the lucky part is most of them live near my house. But, I feel I have created a lot of reasons why they will not be my friend anymore. I think now I would not be able to brag ‘I have 300 friends’. But I feel great that at least I know how to make friends! I just want a best friend, maybe it’s you?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT’S A MYSTERY OF LIFE

The Evil

A deep feeling in my mind