A deep feeling in my mind


It’s a glory in my mind

A unique kind of beauty of its own kind.

Her view, her sight, they bring up the light,

Everything's just right, I dream of her all night.


Let me rewind, she's in a class of her own,

Her vibe helps me imbibe, I'm not alone.

Her love, I claim, is just mine,

When I first saw her, I was on cloud nine.


I chatter her name, each word a precious rhyme,

Chanting her, I shine, line by line.

Looking at her appearance and her eyes,

I feel my choice is nice,


I don't feel the pain when she's in my lane,

In the bottom of her heart, I wish to remain.

Not just in my heart, but she's in my brain,

Her beauty, more refreshing than the first rain.


She drives me sane, not a hint of pain,

Her eyes speak volumes, making her mine is the goal to attain.

In her presence, a story in my mind,

A love so deep, a beauty of its own kind.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT’S A MYSTERY OF LIFE

The Evil