Looking into my friend's diary

 


30 December,2023

Today is the last day of the school in the year 2023, my bus friend comes to me and gives my female friend’s diary.

My female friend is my friend since a year, she is my seat partner, we have been good friends since 10 months. We both know eachother’s secrets, but she never gave her diary till date but finally I got her diary today.

I can’t stop myself to read her diary. Here is a poetry from her diary.

Although it is a free style poetry but I made the rhyme scheme, and there is no title but after reading the poem, I think title should be – THE DEVIL LOVER

 

The blood is all over the place,

The pressure in his eyes flowing with race,

There is nowhere in the world he can be,

He is in your heart, you see?

Ask him, he will tell no lie,

He want to enjoy watching you die,

The excitement is visible as he goes over the top,

Hacking your body, he doesn’t want to stop,

You feel the energy as it drains,

He tickles your veins,

Now the fun is over, what should he do?

Answer is simple, find someone new!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT’S A MYSTERY OF LIFE

The Evil

A deep feeling in my mind