My School Life

 


As a child, I struggled to find my footing in school. In the early years, I had a close group of friends who distracted me from my studies, leading to poor grades and average performance. However, as I approached 2nd grade, I began to realize that friends could be a distraction and resolved to change my ways.

Despite my newfound dedication, the transition wasn't easy. I was still shy and struggled to communicate effectively, but by 3rd grade, I managed to turn things around and topped my class in all subjects. However, my health became an obstacle in the following year, but I was able to overcome it and maintain my position as an above-average student until 5th grade.

However, the pandemic-induced lockdown in 6th grade brought new challenges. While I initially studied well, my performance began to decline, and I soon realized that my lack of accountability to my teachers was to blame. In the online classes of 7th grade, I was able to outshine and achieve the best possible grades.

The return to offline classes in 8th grade was a welcome change, but it also brought negative changes. I observed a significant shift in the environment, with many students resorting to abusive language and cussing. Additionally, toppers were now getting lower marks, and their thinking levels had decreased. While there could be many reasons for this, peer pressure and the influence of the internet were the most significant factors.

Viewing this , I didn’t want to be in influence of the student or else I may also engage in these activities, that’s why I didn’t make friends. As for me, my lack of friends made it difficult to participate in group projects, but I remained sincere throughout the year. However, I realized that my teacher never viewed me as the most sincere child. I think not engaging in group activities can be a reason. That’s when I realized that other activities and projects were equally important when I discovered my interest in art, chess, skating, video creating, and writing.

This story highlights the importance of being accountable for your actions and taking responsibility for your performance. It also shows how distractions and peer pressure can have a negative impact on your academic performance and overall development. It is essential to prioritize education and strike a balance between extracurricular activities and studies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT’S A MYSTERY OF LIFE

The Evil

A deep feeling in my mind