IT’S A MYSTERY OF LIFE


 

In the zone of my someday's reverie,

I found myself lost in her serene beauty,

Her mind, a canvas of thoughts so witty,

As I gaze upon her, she's my poetry, how silly it may be.

 

In her world, she seeks her kind,

It's clear that after meeting her, I lost my mind.

She longs for a love on her predefined list,

Yet, I'm a love philanthropist, my heart insists.

 

This desire is not a selfish greed,

It's a profound need, I’ll earn each seed.

I understand the art of love's gentle deal,

To support her journey, her dreams to fulfill.

 

I'll stand by her side, like a guide,

Until she leads in her career, it’s my pride.

This reverie will go throughout the time,

She's the star of my verses, forever to shine.

 

 

It is a strange eventful history,

Its life’s beauty, my love is still a mystery.

Everyone has their own taste,

Love in this world is a waste.

 

I don’t know why she is not with me,

Yet she is my cup of tea.

Girl like her is found rare,

I will make her mine, dare?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil

A deep feeling in my mind